Keeping costs low requires the developer and client work together, however the process at Web-Sites-For-Less.com is very simple and the outcome…amazing!
- We work with you to select an eye-catching, well designed, responsive (mobile device friendly) WordPress website theme that can be customized to fit your needs. This website you are viewing is an example of a customized WordPress theme!
- You provide the graphics and images we need for the website. These could include your company logo, photographs, charts and graphs, or even maps. For a reasonable additional fee we can assist you with any or all of this including custom and online stock photography.
- Together we determine the pages the site will have, and how the navigation will work and be displayed on the website.
- You provide the text for each page as well outgoing links to other websites (Trusted Partners) you feel will benefit your clients. Again, we can assist with this.
- For search engine optimized websites, we will provide you with the keyword phrases our research indicates will be the most beneficial for your particular business and geographic area. After reviewing these phrases with you, we will incorporate them into your homepage title, text, and meta tags. Our goal, over time, is to reach page one for the most important phrases for your business on Google, Bing and Yahoo search engine results pages.
- Once all the information and files we require from you are received, and a 50% deposit has been paid, your project will be turned over to our design team and you will be given an estimated date of completion — typically one to three weeks.
- A member of our team will meet (or teleconference) with you for a final review of your website project. After changes are made and you are satisfied with the completed project, and the balance due has been paid, your website will be made live on the Internet.
- Web-Sites-For-Less.com provides search engine optimization tweaking and monitoring as well as training and support for you or your staff at no charge for a period of four months. After that phone or on-site support is available as needed for a nominal fee.
More questions… see our FAQ’s page.